- How to make a conductor
- A Little fun
- Humans and Animals
- Reducing accidents
- Mirror, Mirror
- Say a Little Prayer
- The Jerk
- Lost objects
- Amazing pictures of the sun
- Exercise for the over 45 Year Olds
- To accomplish great things
- The greatest obstacle to discovery
- Atenção: Senhores cachorros, levem a bosta do seu dono para casa
You've been dead for ages
A man who had just died, arrived at heaven's gate. Before allowing him entry, St. Peter asked him if he'd ever loved a woman.
"No," the man replied, "Not a single one."
"Did you have a friend you cared for?"
"Perhaps you loved a pet? Did you not feel a love for nature?"
"What took you so long to get here?" asked a surprised St. Peter. "You've been dead for ages."
- allow - permitir
- care for - se importar
- die - morrer
- friend - amigo
- heaven's gate - portal do paraíso
- love - amar
- perhaps - talvez
- reply - responder
- single one - nenhuma
- What took you so long to get here? - Porque você demorou tanto tempo para chegar aqui?
- woman - mulher
- You've been dead for ages - Você está morto há muito tempo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012096.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen