They have bowls of it
A small boy stunned his parents when he began to empty his pockets of nickels, dimes and quarters.
Finally his mother said, "Where did you get all that money?
"At Sunday school," the boy replied nonchalantly. "They have bowls of it."
- begin (begin, bagan, begun) - começar
- bowl - tigela
- empty - esvaziar
- money - dinheiro
- mother - mãe
- nonchalantly - despreocupadamente
- pocket - bolso
- reply - responder
- say (say, said, said) - dizer
- small boy - garotinho
- stunned his parents - surpreendeu seus pais
- Sunday school - Escola dominical
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012181.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen