- O Banco de Dados
- Too Fast
- An eye witness account from New York
- And God Made Man
- Terrible book
- The Farmer and the Cranes
- The Man and the Lion
- Mirror, Mirror
- Doing what's right
- The reality in brands
- Exercise for the over 45 Year Olds
- Problem in Paradise
- Let me rephrase that
- EFR: What's the meaning of this?
- O farmacêutico entra na sua farmácia e repara num homem petrificado
The Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species
One day the zoo-keeper noticed that the orangutan was reading two books: the Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species.
In surprise he asked the ape, "Why are you reading both those books?"
"Well," said the orangutan, "I just wanted to know if I was my brother's keeper or my keeper's brother."
- ape - macaco
- ask - perguntar
- brother's keeper - guardador/cuidador do irmão
- keeper - guardador
- keeper's brother - irmão do cuidador/guardião
- notice - notar
- read - ler
- why - porque
- zoo-keeper - zelador do zoológico
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012108.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen