- My friend is coming for supper
- EFR: Indecision
- Getting married
- What to do?
- Strange but Interesting Facts (6)
- The Jerk
- Cheating on the Government
- Blind man
- Obrigado, Seu Madruga
- The Flies and the Honey-Pot
- A day without sunshine
- I shall play you the song of my people
- Water and wine
- Marriage and Submarines
You are on the bus when you suddenly realize .. you need to fart.
The music is really loud, so you time your farts with the beat. After a couple of songs, you start to feel better as you approach your stop.
As you are leaving the bus, people are really staring you down, and that's when you remember: you've been listening to your ipod.
- beat - batida, ritmo
- bus - ônibus
- fart - liberar gases intestinais
- feel better - sentir melhor
- leave (leave, left, left) - sair
- listen - ouvir
- loud - alta
- people - pessoas
- remember - lembrar
- song - música
- stare - encarar
- start - começar
- stop - ponto de parada
- suddenly - subitamente, de repente
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012105.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen