- No more elephants
- You know you are living in 2007 when...
- 3 Things (4)
- The Boss
- Management Lesson
- To hear and to listen
- The Stork 2
- Tooth Fairy
- Blonde Education Department
- The Swans
- One Liners
- Silver anniversary
- Good things come to those who wait..... no no
- The Brutal Truth!
Student who obtained 0% on an exam (Part1)
Q1. In which battle did Napoleon die?
R1. His last battle.
Q2. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
R2. at the bottom of the page.
Q3. River Ravi flows in which state?
Q4. What is the main reason for divorce?
Q5. What is the main reason for failure?
Q6. What can you never eat for breakfast?
R6. Lunch & dinner.
- battle - batalha
- bottom - parte de baixo
- breakfast - café da manhã
- dinner - jantar
- eat (eat, ate, eaten) - comer
- failure - fracasso
- flow - fluir
- last - última
- lunch - almoço
- main reason - principal razão
- marriage - casamento
- never - nunca
- sign - assinar
- state - estado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012162.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen