- German Birth Control
- Flying Blind
- Zen Thoughts - You're unique
- Too old for this
- Sherlock Holmes
- Esta é a obra que seu dízimo paga
- I found him, but it was too late
- Idiot sighting
- I have to pee
- What's the difference?
- One Liners
- About the things you see during Fashion Week
- Watch the step
- Loaded Gun
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 4
A woman was having a daytime affair while her husband was at work. One wet and rainy day she was in bed with her boyfriend when, to her horror, she heard her husband's car pull into the driveway. She looked out the window and yelled to her lover....
"Quick jump out the window. My husband's home early!!"
"I can't jump out the window!" came the strangled reply from beneath the sheets...."It's raining out there!"
"If my husband catches us in here, he'll kill us both!" she replied. "He's got a very quick temper and a very large gun, the rain is the least of your problems!"
So the boyfriend scoots out of bed, grabs his clothes and jumps out the window.....as he began running down the street in the pouring rain, he quickly discovered he had run right into the middle of the town's annual marathon.
So he started running alongside the others, about 300 of them.
Being naked, with his clothes tucked under his arm, he tried to blend in as best he could.
After a little while, a small group of runners, which had been studying him with some curiosity, jogged closer.
"Do you always run in the nude?" one asked.
"Oh yes" he replied, gasping in air. "It feels so wonderfully free."
Another runner moved alongside..."Do you always run carrying your clothes with you under your arm?"
"Oh, yes" our friend answered breathlessly.
"That way I can get dressed right at the end of the run and get in my car to go home"
Then a third runner cast his eyes a little lower and queried...."do you always wear a condom when you run?
"Nope.........just when it's raining."
- after a little while - depois de algum tempo
- alway s - sempre
- bed - cama
- being naked - estando nu
- beneath - debaixo
- blend in - misturar-se
- boyfriend - namorado
- breathlessly - sem fôlego
- cast his eyes a little lower - olhar um pouco abaixo
- catch (catch, caught, caught) - pegar
- closer - mais perto
- clothes - roupas
- condom - preservativo masculino
- daytime affair - romance extra-conjugal diurno
- gasping in air - respirando mais fundo
- grab - pegar, agarrar
- gun - revólver
- hear (hear, heard, heard) - ouvir
- home early - chegou cedo em casa
- husband - marido
- jump - pular
- kill - matar
- look out - olhar para fora
- move alongside - emparelhar, ficar ao lado
- out there - lá fora
- pouring rain - chuva forte
- pull into the driveway - entrada de automóveis
- quick temper - temperamento irritadiço
- rain - chover
- rainy - chuvoso
- sheets - lençóis
- strangled reply - resposta estrangulada
- the rain is the least of your problems - a chuva é o menor dos seus problemas
- try (try, tried, tried) - tentar
- under his arm - debaixo do braço
- wet - molhado
- window - janela
- woman - mulher
- wonderfully free - maravilhosamente livre
- work - trabalho
- yell - gritar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012142.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen