- About dogs (5)
- The Father and His Sons
- This is the maid
- Sherlock Holmes
- Great Ideas: Joystick
- Student who obtained 0% on an exam (Part2)
- Money to burn
- A femea sempre vai mandar em casa
- To accomplish great things
- 387 beetles, 18 rats and five mice
- What's on TV?
- Servimos Suco Natural do Pó do Guaraná . A Flor de Ziaco do Amazonas
- The Drunk and the Police
- The fugitive
- Differences of Opinion
- Making a difference
- Microsoft and Condoms
A judge looked severely at the defendant and asked, "How many times have you been imprisoned?'
"Nine, you Honour.'
"Nine? In this case, I will give you the maximum sentence.'
"Maximum sentence?' said the defendant. "Don't you give your regular clients a discount'
- ask - perguntar
- defendant - réu
- discount - desconto
- give (give, gave, given) - dar
- imprisoned - aprisionado
- judge - juiz
- look - olhar
- regular clients - clientes regulares
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012103.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen