- Weapons of Mass Distraction
- One Liners
- The mood ring
- Why we love children (4)
- Pet dog
- Sherlock Holmes
- Terrible book
- Some people definetely have far too much time on their hands
- Little Johnny and the Frog
- An exasperated mother
- The Computer Geek
- Don't go for looks
- Business Conventions
- Games pictures: Arkanoid
- Flight emergencies
A judge looked severely at the defendant and asked, "How many times have you been imprisoned?'
"Nine, you Honour.'
"Nine? In this case, I will give you the maximum sentence.'
"Maximum sentence?' said the defendant. "Don't you give your regular clients a discount'
- ask - perguntar
- defendant - réu
- discount - desconto
- give (give, gave, given) - dar
- imprisoned - aprisionado
- judge - juiz
- look - olhar
- regular clients - clientes regulares
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012103.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen