- Gardening Rule
- Frank - The Eternal Optimist
- Changes in life
- Cheap things
- Artificial Intelligence
- Burglarized House
- Fun with the Penguins
- Where is this bus going?
- The Taxidermist
- Questions heard at a library (2)
- All right
- The Internet
- Flight Humor (6)
- Paid For Standing
- Wrong Decisions
- To be loved
- The Sea Captain
My Father can't stand her
Jimmy is almost 29 years old, his friends have already gotten married, and Jimmy just dates and dates.
Finally a friend asks him, "What's the matter, are you looking for the perfect woman? Are you that particular? Can't you find anyone who suits you?"
"No," Jimmy replies. "I meet many nice girls, but as soon as I bring them home to meet my parents, my Mother doesn't like them. So I keep on looking!"
"Listen," his friend suggests, "Why don't you find a girl who's just like your dear ole Mother?"
Many weeks go by and again Jimmy and his friend get together. "So, Jimmy, did you find the perfect girl yet? One that's just like your Mother?"
Jimmy shrugs his shoulders, "Yes I found one just like Mom. My Mother loved her, they quickly became friends."
"Are you and this girl engaged, yet?"
"I'm afraid not, my Father can't stand her!"
- again - novamente
- almost - quase
- ask - perguntar - as soon as - tão logo que
- bring (bring, brought, brought) - trazer
- can't stand her - não a suporta
- dates - encontros
- engaged - comprometido
- find (find, found, found) - encontrar
- friend - amigo
- I'm afraid not - temo que não
- keep on looking - continuar procurando
- Listen - ouça
- looking for - procurar
- Many weeks go by - muitas semanas se passaram
- marry - casar
- meet (meet, met, met) - encontrar
- particular - específico, particular, exigente
- quickly - rapidamente
- reply - responder
- shrugs his shoulders - dar de ombros, encolher os ombros
- suits - servir, ser adequado
- woman - mulher
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012122.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen