- The Sea
- ORAÇÃO DAS MULHERES
- The Third Law of Photography
- Four Worms and a lesson
- A vida depois do Facebook: 1
- Two ways to live
- Converting to Christianity
- Clean Glass
- The Funeral
- Why don't you get a real job?
- Aiming for the Moon
- A black man is talking to me, act normal
- Blind man
- How do you spell it?
- Happy Marriage
- Strange but Interesting Facts (2)
Compare Leads to Despair
Comparing ourselves to others is a game that ends badly no matter which way you play it. If you act as if you're worse off than others, you will believe it, and you will live your life feeling inferior. If you act as if you're superior to others, you'll believe that too -- and you'll live a life of arrogance; no one will want to be around you. This little mantra says it all: "Compare leads to despair."
Get off your But, por Sean Stephenson, pg. 147Comparing ourselves to others is a game that ends badly no matter which way you play it. If you act as if you're worse off than others, you will believe it, and you will live your life feeling inferior.
- believe - acreditar
- despair - desespero
- ends badly - acaba mal
- feel (feel, felt, felt) - sentir
- game - jogo
- lead - conduzir
- life - vida
- no matter which way - não importa de que forma
- worse - em situação pior
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012152.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen