- Funny egg face monster
- It's anamorphic art by Felice Varini
- Understanding women (a man's perspective)
- New Virus
- Organizing things
- Tomorrow rain
- Wait a minute!
- Married life
- Door to door
- EFR: What is a bank?
- The right medicine
- Wayward Baggage
- Two Wolves
- I'll believe corportations...
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 4
- German Birth Control
- Fun with the Penguins
- Don Corleone
Celebrating his 100th birthday
Grandpa was celebrating his 100th birthday and everybody complimented him on how athletic and well-preserved he appeared.
Gentlemen, I will tell you the secret of my success, he cackled. I have been in the open air day after day for some 75 years now.
The celebrants were impressed and asked how he managed to keep up his rigorous fitness regime.
Well, you see my wife and I were married 75 years ago. On our wedding night, we made a solemn pledge. Whenever we had a fight, the one who was proved wrong would go outside and take a walk.
- grandpa - avô
- birthday - aniversário
- tell (tell, told, told) - contar
- open air - ar livre
- fitness regime - regime de boa forma
- wedding night - noite de núpcias
- pledge - juramento, compromisso
- fight - briga, disputa
- wrong - errado
- go outside - sair
- take a walk - dar uma caminhada
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010015.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen