- Treat everyone as special
- Regular clients
- Taking risks
- Why do we all send jokes?
- Sense of humor
- Three Things (5)
- Everything is possible
- The New
- At the Hospital
- The Flower Vendor
- Grammar: You're, your
- Curious facts
- EFR: The customer is always wrong
- Half of our legislators are crooks
- Bad Flight
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 5
A boy was in trouble so he had to go to bed early. He got in bed and asked his dad for a glass of water, so his dad brought him a glass.
Five minutes later the boy called down to his dad, "can I have another glass of water?"
So, his dad brought him up one. Five minutes later the boy called back down to his dad saying "can I have another glass of water?"
His dad said NO, if you ask me one more time I'm going to come up there and spank you.
Five minutes later the boy called down, "on your way up to spank me can you bring me a glass of water?
- bring (bring, brought, brought) - trazer
- called down - chamou o pai, que estava no andar de baixo
- come up there - vou aí em cima
- dad - pai
- glass of water - copo de água
- go to bed early - ir para a cama cedo
- later - mais tarde
- spank - bater, dar uma surra
- trouble - problema
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012177.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen