- Potencialmente X Realmente
- Getting married
- The nymphomaniac
- A cheerful heart is good medicine
- The Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species
- Sherlock Holmes
- Blind Man in Texas
- The Stork 2
- On Efficient Use of Grey Matter
- To be loved
- Treat everyone as special
- Vinganca eh um prato que deve ser servido frio
- As Jesus said about gay people...
- The Stork
- Truisms (1)
- No need for a dentist in Arkansas
- Sunday School
- I have to pee
"Cash, check or charge?" I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase.
As she fumbled for her wallet I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.
"So, do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked.
"No," she replied, "but my husband refused to come shopping with me, and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally."
- always - sempre
- cash - dinheiro
- charge - a cobrar, por na conta
- evil - maligno
- figure - imaginar, pensar
- fold - dobrar
- fumble - mexer, fuçar
- husband - marido
- notice - notar
- purchase - comprar
- purse - bolsa
- refuse - recusar
- wallet - carteira
- wish - desejar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011360.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen