- The golden urinal
- You can read this
- Would you still love me?
- Lunch for nerds
- Authentic Newspaper Headlines (4)
- Stop following me
- At the Psychiatrist (2)
- Black eye in 3...2....
- EFR: Voices and visions
- Truisms (1)
- Go to Heaven
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 1
- Keys in the ignition
- Of Life and Frogs
- The wise, the fool and the idiot
- Have you ever been arrested?
- No one invited me to the Avengers
- A Lesson in Political Science
- The Stork
"Cash, check or charge?" I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase.
As she fumbled for her wallet I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.
"So, do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked.
"No," she replied, "but my husband refused to come shopping with me, and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally."
- always - sempre
- cash - dinheiro
- charge - a cobrar, por na conta
- evil - maligno
- figure - imaginar, pensar
- fold - dobrar
- fumble - mexer, fuçar
- husband - marido
- notice - notar
- purchase - comprar
- purse - bolsa
- refuse - recusar
- wallet - carteira
- wish - desejar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011360.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen