- Changes in life
- Perfect People
- Christmas present
- Daily forgiveness
- A Car Crash
- Clock Words Cool Design
- Tequila and Salt
- Strange but Interesting Facts (4)
- Fuck you!
- Becoming a Writer
- Birthday Anniversary
- Descobri o que me faz engordar
Where is this bus going?
A drunken man gets on the bus late one night, staggers up the aisle, and sits next to an elderly woman.
She looks the man up and down and says, "I've got news for you. You're going straight to hell!"
The man jumps up out of his seat and shouts, "Man, I'm on the wrong bus!"
- aisle - corredor
- bus - ônibus
- drunken man - hoomem bêbado
- elderly woman - senhora idosa
- jump up out of his seat - pula do assento
- late - tarde
- look up and down - olhar de cima a baixo
- news - novidades
- shout - gritar
- sit next to - sentar-se ao lado de
- stagger - cambalear
- straight to hell - direto para o inferno
- wrong - errado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011197.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen