- Pin Wall art
- Problems at Home
- Esta é a obra que seu dízimo paga
- The beard
- The Problems of the World
- Christianity, Do you know what it means?
- The President and Miss America
- Computer Programmer Contest
- DISTINCT OR EXTINCT!
- Mixed emotions
- The nymphomaniac
- Pink, Green and Yellow
- Cheap things
- Black eye in 3...2....
- Somebody under it
- Mediocrity Jean Giraudoux
- We represent the silent majority
When a three-year-old opened a birthday gift from his grandmother, he discovered a water pistol.
He squealed with delight and headed for the nearest sink.
His Mother was not so pleased. She turned to Grandmom and said:
- I'm surprised at you. Don't you remember how we used to drive you crazy with water guns?
Grandmom smiled and then replied:
- I remember.
- delight - prazer, alegria
- discover - descobrir
- drive crazy - enlouquecer
- gift - presente
- grandmother -avó
- head for - ir em direção a
- open - abrir
- pleased - satisfeita
- remember - lembrar
- reply - responder
- say (say, said, said) - dizer
- sink - pia
- smile - sorrir
- squeal - gritar
- turn to - virar-se para
- water pistol - pistola de água
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011222.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen