- Leather Dress
- Leather Dress
- Money to burn
- Dead Goldfish
- Planning Ahead Harvard Business Review
- Cats: Aah finally in bed........
- Bed Time
- Celebrating his 100th birthday
- Too Fast
- Lost objects
- The Bat and the Weasels
- Arriving home very drunk
- Se for bebê, não dirija
- Husband and wife
- Install the phone
- Blondies, as always
- Only in Mexico
- Blonde's answers
Want a day off work?
So you want a day off. Let's take a look at what you are asking for.
There are 365 days per year available for work.
There are 52 weeks per year in which you already have 2 days off per week, leaving 261 days available for work.
Since you spend 16 hours each day away from work, you have used up 170 days, leaving only 91 days available.
You spend 30 minutes each day on coffee break which counts for 23 days each year, leaving only 68 days available.
With a 1 hour lunch each day, you used up another 46 days, leaving only 22 days available for work.
You normally spend 2 days per year on sick leave.
This leaves you only 20 days per year available for work. We are off 5 holidays per year, so your available working time is down to 15 days.
We generously give 14 days vacation per year which leaves only 1 day available for work and I'll be darned if you are going to take that day off!
- available - disponível
- away from work - fora do trabalho
- day off - dia de folga
- sick leave - licença médica
- spend (spend, spent, spent) - gastar
- take a look - dar uma olhada
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011212.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen