- The Bat and the Weasels
- A stupid man's report
- My Father is the Greatest!
- Wise People
- The big bang theory
- Questions tourists ask
- I want a round trip ticket
- 3 Things (4)
- Marriage Again
- I have to pee
- Sven and Ole
- The voices in my head
- The Taxidermist
- Baby Pigeons: How come we never see them?
- Great works
- Marriage and Submarines
The Telephone Man
A telephone man joined the Army.
As part of his basic training, he went out on the rifle range.
He fired 99 shots at the target, and missed the target with every shot.
His Drill Instructor tried to find out why.
"What's the matter with you?" asked the DI.
"Why can't you hit the target? What were you in civilian life?"
"I was a telephone man," replied the new recruit, "and I don't know why I can't hit the target.
Let me see..."
The telephone man checked his rifle, checked his rifle again, and checked his rifle a third time.
He then put his finger in front of the muzzle, pulled the trigger, and blew the end of his finger off!
"Well," the phone man said, writhing in pain, "the bullets are leaving here fine. The trouble must be on the other end!"
- blow (blow, blew, blown) - arrebentar, estourar
- civilian life - vida civil
- find out - descobrir
- join the army - alistar-se no exercito
- let me see - deixe-me ver
- miss - errar
- muzzle - boca (do rifle)
- pain - dor
- reply - responder
- rifle range - pratica de tiro ao alvo
- shot - tiro
- target - alvo
- trigger - gatilho
- try - tentar
- writh - contorcer
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011050.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen