- Vices and Temptations
- The Lazy Husband
- Descobri o que me faz engordar
- Another Man like me
- Getting angry
- The Farmer and the Cranes
- Dicas de Dieta da Tia Eva: Esteira
- Hearing problems
- The nymphomaniac
- A Baiana na sessao descarrego
- Mother of God
- The beat
- Being nice to people
- Giving when it counts
- About dogs (4)
- Business Conventions
- Somebody under it
- Quite a few
A seaman meets a pirate in a bar, and talk about their adventures on the sea. The seaman notes that the pirate has a peg-leg, a hook, and an eye patch.
The seaman asks:
- So , how did you end up - with the peg-leg?
The pirate replies:
- We were in a storm at sea, and I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. Just as my men were pulling me out, a shark bit my leg off.
- Wow! - said the seaman. What about the hook?
- Well..., replied the pirate, We were boarding an enemy ship and were battling the other sailors with swords. One of the enemy cut my hand off.
- Incredible! remarked the seaman. How did you get the eye patch?
- A seagull dropping fell into my eye, replied the pirate.
- You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?, the sailor asked incredulously.
- Well... - said the pirate - it was my first day with the hook.
- battle - batalha, lutar
- bit my leg off - arrancou a minha perna
- board - abordar
- cut my hand off - cortou minha mao
- dropping - fezes
- eye-patch - tampao (do olho)
- hook - gancho
- how did you end up with - como voce acabou com esta ...
- peg-leg - perna de pau
- school of sharks - cardume de tubaroes
- seagull - gaivota
- Seaman - homem do mar
- swept overboard - jogado fora do barco
- sword - espada
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011023.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen