- And then I was like....
- How to clean your toilet
- The Ass, the Fox, and the Lion
- Scratch a dog
- Tag! You're it!
- Strange but Interesting Facts (6)
- The Cowboy
- The Talking dog
- One Liners
- The Barber
- Is it proper for a monk to use email?
- There's just no pleasing some women
- Pay increase
- EFR: How long to the next village?
- The Cock and the Jewel
- My veterinarian
The photographer for a national magazine was assigned to get photos of a Great forest fire. Smoke at the scene was too thick to get any good shots, so he frantically called his home office to hire a plane. "It will be waiting for you at the airport!" he was assured by his editor.
As soon as he got to the small, rural airport, sure enough, a plane was warming up near the runway. He jumped in with his equipment and yelled, "Let's go! Let's go!"
The pilot swung the plane into the wind and soon they were in the air. "Fly over the north side of the fire," said the photographer, "and make Three or four low level passes."
"Why?" asked the pilot.
"Because I'm going to take pictures! I'm a photographer, and photographers take pictures!" said the photographer with great exasperation.
After a long pause the pilot said, "You mean you're not the instructor?"
- assign - dar a tarefa, missão
- as soon as - tão logo quanto
- assure - garantir, assegurar
- fire - fogo
- fly (fly, flew, flown) - voar
- good shots - boas fotos
- hire - alugar
- jump - pular
- low level passes - passagens a baixa altura
- magazine - revista
- runway - pista de pouso
- small - pequeno
- smoke - fumaça
- sure enough - certamente
- take pictures - tirar fotos
- thick - grossa
- warm up - aquecer
- wind - vento
- yell - gritar
- you mean - você quer dizer
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011093.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen