- Too much paper
- Why don't you get a real job?
- A quarter of a century
- I see blue elephants
- Lucky bastards
- EFR: What's your age?
- How to make a conductor
- Boat! Land!
- The car is ruined
- Einstein and Mathematics
- Never Lie To A Woman!
- Crazy man
- A man and a woman at a restaurant
- The Ass, the Fox, and the Lion
- Formal Dining Set
- Oh look! Your vehicle is in need of a service!
- Mother passed away
The Mountain in Labor
A MOUNTAIN was once greatly agitated. Loud groans and noises were heard, and crowds of people came from all parts to see what was the matter. While they were assembled in anxious expectation of some terrible calamity, out came a Mouse.
Don't make much ado about nothing.
- crowd - multidão
- groan - gemido, suspiro
- hear (hear, heard, heard) - ouvir
- loud - alto
- matter - problema
- noises - barulhos
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011014.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen