- I'll believe corportations...
- Old Age
- The Kangaroo
- Things that cause rape: Rapists
- The Jerk
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (5)
- Flight Humor (6)
- Tampons and Cigarettes
- Mirror, Mirror
- Watch out ladies, he's a very sick man
- Squirrels + Coffee
- Two ways to live
- Formal Dining Set
- The 3 stages of life
- The Drugstore
- Little old lady
The Mole and His Mother
A MOLE, a creature blind from birth, once said to his Mother: "I am sure than I can see, Mother! In the desire to prove to him his mistake, his Mother placed before him a few grains of frankincense, and asked, "What is it?
The young Mole said, It is a pebble."
His Mother exclaimed:
"My son, I am afraid that you are not only blind, but that you have lost your sense of smell."
- birth - nascença
- blind - cega
- desire - desejo
- lose (lose, lost, lost) - perder
- mistake - erro
- mole - toupeira
- pebble - seixo
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- smell - olfato
- sure - certo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011013.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen