- Hot Weather
- Nut tree
- The Photographer
- I forgot the keys
- EFR: Door to hapiness
- The Boy Hunting Locusts
- An eye witness account from New York
- Big Foot
- Smart People
- Zen Thoughts - You're unique
- Taking risks
- Get Over It
- Explain the kids
- Bad Customers
- Great minds
- Bunnies: My butt hurts...
- What if Deja Vu meant that you lost a life...
- Squirrels + Coffee
- I love kids
The Mafia Don
As an old Italian Mafia Don lay dying he called his grandson to his bed.
"Grandson, I want you to listen to me. I want for you to take my chrome plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."
"But," whined the grandson, "I really don't like guns, Grandpa. How about leaving me your Rolex watch instead."
"You listen to me," responded the Don. "Some day you are going to be running the business. You are going to have a beautiful wife, lots of money, a big home and maybe a couple of bambino. Some day you are going to come home and maybe find your wife in bed with another man. What are you going to do then? Point to you watch and say, 'Times up?'"
- couple - dois, casal
- die - morrer
- grandson - neto
- gun - arma, revólver
- Mafia don - chefão da máfia
- remember - lembrar
- time is up - acabou o tempo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011009.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen