- Best friend got the girl, so...
- Boss wants too much
- Angry Birds coffee
- Jokes in prison
- Some self-evident truths about pets
- How children think Of Their Dad In Different ages
- Aging and Marriage
- Missing husband
- For Couples
- Horse Races
- Jim Davis on the Internet
- Critics and Eunuchs
- Seven Wonders of the World
- A man and a woman at a restaurant
The father and the son
A father noticed that his son was spending way too much time playing computer games.
In an effort to motivate the boy into focusing more attention on his schoolwork, the father said to his son,"When Abe Lincoln was your age, he was studying books by the light of the fireplace."
The son replied,"When Lincoln was your age, he was The President of The United States."
- notice - notar
- spend (spend, spent, spent) - gastar, desperdiçar
- way too much time - muito tempo
- effort - esforço
- schoolwork - trabalhos escolares
- age - idade
- fireplace - lareira
- reply - responder
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010340.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen