- While you're in there ...
- Actual Call Center Conversations (1)
- What can you do online?
- Death notice
- Where do redheads come from?
- Great works
- Awesome optical illusion: Girls colors
- The Photographer
- Popular Wisdom
- At the Pet Shop
- Dear blank
- When comforting a grammar nazi
- Infograph: How much I care about basketball
- The Confused Samaritan
- The Herdsman and the Lost Bull
- Why do birds fly south for the winter?
- Over 60+
- I has a force field
- Mad Professor
Rushing to work
Rushing to work, I was driving too fast and as a result was pulled over by the highway patrol. The state trooper noticed that my shirt had the name of a local high school on it.
- I teach math there, I explained.
The trooper smiled, and said,
- Okay, here's a problem. A teacher is speeding down the highway at 16 m.p.h. over the limit. At $12 for every mile, plus $40 court costs, plus the rise in her insurance, what's her total cost?
- Taking that total, subtracting the low salary I receive, multiplying by the number of kids who hate math, then adding to that the fact that none of us would be anywhere without teachers, I'd say zero.
He handed me back my license.
- Math was never my favorite subject, he admitted. -- Please slow down.
- fast - rápido
- hand back - devolver
- hate - odiar
- highway - rodovia
- insurance - seguro
- kid - criança
- low - baixo
- mile - milha
- over the limit - acima do limite
- plus - mais
- pull over - encostar o carro
- rise - aumento
- rushing to work - indo depressa pra o trabalho
- shirt - camisa
- slow down - diminua a velocidade
- state trooper - polícia rodoviária
- teacher - professor
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011325.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen