- Boat! Land!
- Truisms (1)
- Some facts about the 1500s (2)
- One dollar a piece
- As Jesus said about gay people...
- The Two Cannibals
- Facebook Facts: If the Eart was closer to the Sun
- 3 Things (1)
- Cool hair
- The Third Breast
- The Talking dog
- Schools and Prisons
Mad Professor: I have made a new invention!
Student: What does it do?
Mad Professor: It allows people to look through brick walls!
Student: What is it called?
Mad Professor: It's called a window!
- allow - permitir
- brick walls - paredes de pedra
- mad professor - cientista louco
- through - através
- window - janela
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011271.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen