- Texan farmer travels
- Terrible book
- The Confused Samaritan
- Vinganca eh um prato que deve ser servido frio
- If Liza can marry two gay men, why can't I marry one?
- Taking risks
- Paying for sex
- A stupid man's report
- Women Are Evil By Nature
- American Indian Names
- How they should change
- The Cat and the Dog
- F15 Eagle
- Doctor Terminology (7)
- The Letter of Reference
- Female hormones in beer
- Some self-evident truths about pets
- Blind Man in Texas
How will I manage after that?
My mother, who is 93, lives simply but comfortably in an assisted-living home. Even though she has ample savings, she is always worried about the state of her finances.
My brother-in-law tried to ease her mind by telling her:
- I've calculated that, given your expenses, you have enough money for at least the next 16 years."
- That's fine, but how will I manage after that?
- ample savings - uma boa poupança
- assisted-living home - retiro para idosos
- at least - no mínimo
- brother-in-law - cunhado
- ease her mind - despreocupá-la
- enough money - dinheiro suficiente
- expense - gasto
- manage - me virar, gerenciar
- mother - mãe
- tell (tell, told, told) - contar, dizer
- That's fine - está bom
- worry - preocupar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011326.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen