- Did you ever stop and wonder?
- The husband lineup
- Living and Learning
- Interpretation of Dreams
- At the Psychiatrist (1)
- A Lesson in Political Science
- Mirror, Mirror
- A Bank Robbery
- The Efficiency Expert
- Truths (4)
- Why men die younger
- Jim Davis on the Internet
- Multiple orgasms
- Very good advice
- Autobots: Myth busted
- Too much reading
- The Healthy Way?
How to make a conductor
My musical director wasn't happy with the performance of one of our percussionists. Repeated attempts to get the drummer to improve failed. Finally, in front of the orchestra, the director said in frustration, "When a musician just can't handle his instrument, they take it away, give him two sticks and make him a drummer!"
A stage whisper was heard from the percussion section: "And if he can't handle that, they take away one of his sticks and make him a conductor."
- attempt - tentativa
- drummer - baterista
- fail - falhar
- handle - lidar, manusear
- happy - feliz
- improve - melhorar
- stage - palco
- stick - baqueta
- take it away - tomar
- whisper - sussurro
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011174.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen