- Interpretation of Dreams
- Scientific power
- Best Medicine
- Two Wolves
- Speaking to the Driver
- Blink if you want me
- The Mafia Don
- Problems at Home
- If you don't like gay marriage...
- Why we love our kids (2)
- Look at the left image to make her spin clockwise and look at the right one to make her spin counterclockwise
- How do you spell it?
- Files: Evitar
- Blondies, as always
- Actual Call Center Conversations (2)
- How to tell HTML from HTML5
- Man's best friend
- Recovering from surgery
- Why we love our kids (2)
Heaven for cats and mice
A cat died and went to Heaven. God met her at the gates and said, "You have been a good cat all these years. Anything you want is yours for the asking."
The cat thought for a minute and then said, "All my life I lived on a farm and slept on hard wooden floors. I would like a real fluffy pillow to sleep on."
God said, "Say no more." Instantly the cat had a huge fluffy pillow.
A few days later, six mice were killed in an accident and they all went to Heaven together. God met the mice at the gates with the same offer that He made to the cat.
The mice said, "Well, we have had to run all of our lives: from cats, dogs, and even people with brooms! If we could just have some little roller skates, we would not have to run again."
God answered, "It is done." All the mice had beautiful little roller skates.
About a week later, God decided to check on the cat. He found her sound asleep on her fluffy pillow. God gently awakened the cat and asked, "Is everything okay? How have you been doing? Are you happy?"
The cat replied, "Oh, it is WONDERFUL. I have never been so happy in my life. The pillow is so fluffy, and those little Meals on Wheels you have been sending over are delicious!"
- Anything you want is yours for the asking - O que você quiser é só pedir
- asleep - adormecido
- awaken - acordar
- broom - vassoura
- cat - gato
- die - morrer
- find (find, found, found) - encontrar
- fluffy - fofinho
- gates - portões
- happy - feliz
- heaven - paraíso
- kill - matar
- later - mais tarde
- live (life) - vidas
- meal - refeição
- meet (meet, met, met) - encontrar
- mice (mouse) - ratos
- pillow - travesseiro
- reply - responder
- run (run, ran, run) - correr
- say (say, said, said) - dizer
- send (send, sent, sent) - enviar
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011066.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen