- Blind man
- You know you are living in 2007 when...
- Flunking School
- Qualifying for Heaven
- Listen to the voices inside of you
- The Real Art of Conversation
- Chá de cogumelo
- About dogs (3)
- The Mole and His Mother
- Getting old
- If Liza can marry two gay men, why can't I marry one?
- The Dog and the Shadow
- Lost objects
- Barking Dogs
- Computer Dating
- Pay raise
- Giving up smoking is the easiest thing to do
- Fun with the Penguins
Doctor Terminology (7)
What they say: "This should fix you up."
What they are really thinking: "The drug company slipped me some big bucks to prescribe this stuff"
- drug company - empresa farmaceutica
- fix you up - curar
- prescribe - receitar
- slipped me some big bucks - me deu muito dinheiro
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011234.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen