- Weight problem
- Old Age
- 75th wedding anniversary
- What the words really mean
- Married men should forget their mistakes
- Married life
- Cute animal pictures
- Candlelight Dinner
- Missing the point
- Computer upgrade
- Law Of Opposites
- Estacionar... cada um faz como achar melhor
- While you're in there ...
- Burial in Jerusalem
- Cool hair
- Bunnies: My butt hurts...
- Reducing accidents
- Wayward Baggage
A boy and his family went to a fancy restaurant and the little boy said,
"Daddy I don't like cheese with holes in it".
His father said, "Well just eat the cheese and leave the holes on the side of your plate"
- boy - garoto
- cheese - queijo
- daddy - papai
- eat (eat, ate, eaten) - comer
- fancy restaurant - restaurante elegante
- father - pai
- go (go, went, gone) - ir
- hole - buraco
- plate - prato
- side - lado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011220.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen