- Trusting is over-rated
- Idéais de pobre
- Reproducing in Captivity
- The Man and the Lion
- I Wanted To Change The World
- Men's Opinions
- What is a dog?
- Recovering from surgery
- Becoming a Writer
- The Traveler and His Dog
- Irish Philosophy
- Debbie's Pregnant
- Women Are Evil By Nature
- Homosexuals are gay
- EFR: Why are you crying?
- The Bat and the Weasels
Blind Man in Texas
There once was a blind man who decided to visit Texas. When he arrived on the plane, he felt the seats and said, "Wow, these seats are big!"
The person next to him answered, "Everything is big in Texas."
When he finally arrived in Texas, he decided to visit a bar. Upon arriving in the bar, he ordered a beer and got a mug placed between his hands.
He exclaimed, "Wow these mugs are big!" The bartender replied, "Everything is big in Texas."
After a couple of beers, the blind man asked the bartender where the bathroom was located. The bartender replied, "Second door to the right."
The blind man headed for the bathroom, but accidentally tripped over and skipped the second door. Instead, he entered the third door, which lead to the swimming pool and fell into the pool by accident. Scared to death, the blind man started shouting, "Don't flush, don't flush!"
- arrive - chegar
- bathroom - banheiro
- beer - cerveja
- between - entre
- big - grande
- blind man - cego
- don't flush - não dê a descarga
- fall (fall, fell, fallen) - cair
- feel (feel, felt, felt) - sentir
- hand - mão
- instead - ao invés de
- lead - conduzir
- mug - caneca, jarra
- say (say, said, said) - dizer
- scared to death - assustadissimo
- seat - assento
- shout - gritar
- skip - pular
- swimming pool - piscina
- trip - tropeçar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011334.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen