- The fugitive
- The beast in me
- What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
- Wrong number
- The Charcoal-Burner and the Fuller
- The chief executive
- God and the Mortal
- Ducks and Elephants
- Flight emergencies
- There are no crazy people at my tea party
- Nymphomaniac Convention
- Climbing Turtle
- Changing people
- The litter tray is empty again, someone is stealing my poop
- Kohl's does what?
- Stop Searching for the Blue
- Taking a woman to bed
- How much will this cost me?
Did you hear about the guy that lost his left arm and leg in a car crash?
He's all right now.
- about - sobre
- car crash - acidente de carro
- guy - sujeito
- hear (hear, heard, heard) - ouvir
- left - esquerdo
- leg - perna
- lose (lose, lost, lost) - perder
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011140.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen