- Flight Humor (1)
- I don't want to go to school
- The Boss
- Where is Perchek?
- Kohl's does what?
- Get Over It
- Strange but Interesting Facts (1)
- Eu te dou um empurrão, mano!
- A femea sempre vai mandar em casa
- Bruce Lee
- The Mafia and Einstein
- Einstein and Mathematics
- The Prisoner
- Leather Dress
- Blondes and Bananas
A young woman was having a physical examination and was very embarrassed because of a weight problem. As she removed her last bit of clothing, she blushed.
"I'm so ashamed, Doctor," she said, "I guess I let myself go."
The physician was checking hers eyes and ears.
"Don't feel ashamed, Miss. You don't look that bad."
"Do you really think so, Doctor?" she asked.
The doctor held a tongue depressor in front of her face and said, "Of course. Now just open your mouth and say moo."
- ashamed - envergonhada
- blush - ficar vermelha, corada
- clothing - roupa
- ear - ouvido
- eye - olhos
- let myself go - me descuidei
- look that bad - não está tão mal assim
- mouth - boca
- physical examination - exame físico
- say - diga
- tongue depressor - depressor de língua
- weight problem - problema de peso
- young woman - mulher jovem
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010297.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen