- Stupid Questions
- Four little animals
- I forgot the keys
- Diary Entries Of A Young Woman On A Cruise Ship
- On the Scale
- At the mental hospital
- At the Doctor
- Slayer of headphones
- I love kids
- Dogs and Women
- Descobri o que me faz engordar
- Widower Playing Golf
- God and the Mortal
- Long celebration
- The idiot report
- Christmas Present
- Trusting is over-rated
- Some people definetely have far too much time on their hands
- Good Time
A young woman was having a physical examination and was very embarrassed because of a weight problem. As she removed her last bit of clothing, she blushed.
"I'm so ashamed, Doctor," she said, "I guess I let myself go."
The physician was checking hers eyes and ears.
"Don't feel ashamed, Miss. You don't look that bad."
"Do you really think so, Doctor?" she asked.
The doctor held a tongue depressor in front of her face and said, "Of course. Now just open your mouth and say moo."
- ashamed - envergonhada
- blush - ficar vermelha, corada
- clothing - roupa
- ear - ouvido
- eye - olhos
- let myself go - me descuidei
- look that bad - não está tão mal assim
- mouth - boca
- physical examination - exame físico
- say - diga
- tongue depressor - depressor de língua
- weight problem - problema de peso
- young woman - mulher jovem
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010297.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen