- Dogs and Women
- Mirror, Mirror
- Social Media Explained
- What we are
- Looks of the father
- Doctor Terminology (7)
- Birthday present
- Actual Call Center Conversations (1)
- Planning for the Future
- Law Of Opposites
- The five rules of Socialism
- Government support
- It's anamorphic art by Felice Varini
- Reference Questions
- Getting angry
There was a farmer who raised watermelons. He was doing pretty well but he was disturbed by some local kids who would sneak into his watermelon patch at night and eat his watermelons.
After some careful thought he comes up with a clever idea that he thinks will scare the kids away for sure. So he makes up a sign and posts it in the field. The next day the kids show up and they see this sign, which says,"Warning, one of the watermelons in this field has been injected with cyanide."
So the kids run off and make up their own sign, which they post next to the sign that the farmer made. The farmer shows up the next day to look over his field. He notices that no watermelons are missing but he notices a new sign next to his. He drives over to the sign and takes a look.
It says,"Now there are two".
- watermelon - melão
- raise watermelons - plantar melões
- doing pretty well - indo bem
- sneak into - entrar sorrateiramente
- eat (eat,ate, eaten) - comer
- careful thought - pensar cuidadosamente, bastante
- clever - inteligente
- scare - assustar
- sign - cartaz
- run off - fugir, correr
- make up - fazer
- take a look - dar uma olhada
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010282.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen