- Perfect People
- Blink if you want me
- The Pope
- Go outside and play
- The right medicine
- Kid playing guitar
- Where is your master?
- My Boss
- Servimos Suco Natural do Pó do Guaraná . A Flor de Ziaco do Amazonas
- Must help the wife
- Pay increase
- When in Doubt
- Why parents get gray hair
- Little Johnny attacks the fridge
- Cellular Phones
There was an old professor who started every class with a vulgar joke. After one particularly nasty example, the women in the class decided to walk out the next time he started.
The professor got wind of this plot, so the next morning he walked in and said:
"Good morning, class. Did you hear the one about the shortage of prostitutes in London?"
With that, all the women stood up and headed for the door.
"Wait, ladies," cried the professor. "The boat doesn't leave until tomorrow."
- joke - piada
- nasty - nojento
- walk out - sair
- got wind - ouvir falar
- plot - complô
- shortage - escassez
- stand up - levantar
- head for - ir em direção a
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010270.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen