- Growing up
- A Bank Robbery
- Granpa and Grandma
- Philosophy of life Jerry Lewis
- Cheap apple computer
- Difference between Television and High Definition Televison
- If Liza can marry two gay men, why can't I marry one?
- 3 Things (3)
- The Mountain in Labor
- Newspapers are losing credit
- Mascot almost had it
- The Doctor and the Plumber
- Marriage and Submarines
- Aiming for the Moon
- The Questioning
- Actual Call Center Conversations (1)
- Morgan, you're a freeman now
- You can read this
There was an old professor who started every class with a vulgar joke. After one particularly nasty example, the women in the class decided to walk out the next time he started.
The professor got wind of this plot, so the next morning he walked in and said:
"Good morning, class. Did you hear the one about the shortage of prostitutes in London?"
With that, all the women stood up and headed for the door.
"Wait, ladies," cried the professor. "The boat doesn't leave until tomorrow."
- joke - piada
- nasty - nojento
- walk out - sair
- got wind - ouvir falar
- plot - complô
- shortage - escassez
- stand up - levantar
- head for - ir em direção a
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010270.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen