- Water Pistols
- EFR: Why are you crying?
- That's when you'll get a blow job
- At the mental hospital
- Bad Habits
- The Greatest Danger
- Little Johnny and the Frog
- Endereço do Proxy
- Married men should forget their mistakes
- What's the difference?
- The Pomegranate, Apple-Tree, and Bramble
- EFR: Income Tax Department
- New Virus
- How do you spell it?
- Second Chance!
- Changing people
- Famous Last Words
- Little old lady
- Professionals and Amateurs
Sometimes women are overly suspicious of their husbands. When Adam stayed out very late for a few nights, Eve became upset.
"You're running around with other women," she charged.
"You're being unreasonable," Adam responded.
"You're the only woman on earth."
The quarrel continued until Adam fell asleep, only to be awakened by someone poking him in the chest. It was Eve.
"What do you think you're doing?" Adam demanded.
"Counting your ribs," said Eve.
- overly suspicious - extremamente desconfiadas
- upset - chateada
- charge - acusar
- quarrel - discussão
- fall asleep - adormecer
- be awakened - ser acordado
- poke him in the chest - cutucando-o no peito
- ribs - costelas
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010246.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen