- Boat! Land!
- None of your business
- Missing husband
- The Questioning
- Elephant Jokes
- Halloween: Giving girls an excuse to dress like whores since 1983
- Tu nunca aprendes
- The greatest obstacle to discovery
- Ostrich and Giraffe
- Pregnancy Q&A
- When I forgot my glasses
- In Africa
- The Barber
- What are cats?
- The wise, the fool and the idiot
- Do you know how to fit an elephant into a safeway bag?
- The Truth
- Fun with the Penguins
- Clap and cheer
Tragedy and Calamity
A man asked another:
- What is the difference between tragedy and calamity?
The other answered:
- Tragedy is when your mother in law slips into an abyss and falls in the ocean. Calamity is when somebody rescues her.
- slip - escorregar
- abyss - abismo
- fall (fall, fell, fallen) - cair
- rescue - resgatar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010167.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen