- Government support
- How to make a conductor
- About dogs (3)
- The Farmer and the Stork
- Self-made Man
- Four Worms and a lesson
- The Kangaroo
- Where is Perchek?
- Philosophy of life Jerry Lewis
- Wait a minute!
- I feel like you - X-perience
- Ninja Entry
- The Photographer
- Games images
- Cute nurses
- Never Too Late
- Hard work
- Problems at Home
- The Stork
Tragedy and Calamity
A man asked another:
- What is the difference between tragedy and calamity?
The other answered:
- Tragedy is when your mother in law slips into an abyss and falls in the ocean. Calamity is when somebody rescues her.
- slip - escorregar
- abyss - abismo
- fall (fall, fell, fallen) - cair
- rescue - resgatar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010167.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen