- The fly and the frog
- Dead Goldfish
- Stretching the Truth
- That sad moment when you realize: Your childhood is over
- Marriage and divorce
- Marriage Problems
- Essay on Youth and Age
- Flight emergencies
- The Drunk and the Police
- Brain Transplantation
- Six cups
- The driver
- The Flies and the Honey-Pot
- Strange but Interesting Facts (6)
- Pregnancy Q&A
- Caraleo! Monitor com caixa de som embutida
- The Elephants are Back
Too Many Words
A husband looking through the paper came upon a study that said women use more words than men.
Excited to prove to his wife that he had been right all along when he accused her of talking too much, he showed her the study results. It read "Men use about 15,000 words per day, but women use 30,000"
The wife thought for a while, then finally she said to her husband:
"It's because we have to repeat everything we say"
The husband said "What?"
- husband - marido
- paper - jornal
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010125.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen