- Afraid of the dark
- Eu te dou um empurrão, mano!
- Mad Cow
- What's the difference?
- Wrong number
- My Dog
- Bad Customers
- Most Wanted
- The dog dies
- The Talking animals
- Water and wine
- I shall play you the song of my people
- Truths (1)
- Great minds
- Want a day off work?
- Rooster Race
- Doing a Job Theodore Roosevelt
This is the maid
A guy dials his home and a strange woman answers. The guy says, "Who is this?"
"This is the maid, " answers the woman.
"We don't have a maid", says the man.
The woman says "I was hired this morning by the lady of the house."
The man says, "Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"
The woman replies, "She is upstairs in the bed room with someone who I figured was her husband."
The guy is fuming and says to the maid, "Listen, would you like to make $50,000?"
The maid says, "What will I have to do?"
The man tells her, "I want you to get my gun from the desk, and shoot the witch and the jerk she's with."
The maid puts the phone down; the man hears footsteps and then 2 gun shots.
The maid comes back to the phone, "What do I do with the bodies?"
The man says, "Throw them in the swimming pool."
Puzzled, the maid answers, "But you don't have a pool."
A long pause and the man says, "Is this 567-5309?"
- dial - telefonar, discar
- maid - empregada
- hire - contratar
- upstairs - andar de cima
- fuming - furioso
- gun - revolver
- shoot - atirar
- witch - bruxa
- jerk - idiota
- bodies - corpos
- swimming pool - piscina
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010081.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen