- 75th wedding anniversary
- Another man like me
- Bruce Lee
- Why do we all send jokes?
- Does your dog bite?
- Married life
- Government support
- A stupid man's report
- Being nice to people
- Making a difference
- This is the maid
- EFR: Where is mummy?
- Zen Thoughts - Don't be irreplaceable
- Smart People
- Flight emergencies
- Paying for sex
- Do you know how to fit an elephant into a safeway bag?
- Servimos Suco Natural do Pó do Guaraná . A Flor de Ziaco do Amazonas
The Wolf and the Crane
A WOLF who had a bone stuck in his throat hired a Crane, for a large sum, to put her head into his mouth and draw out the bone. When the Crane had extracted the bone and demanded the promised payment, the Wolf, grinning and grinding his teeth, exclaimed: "Why, you have surely already had a sufficient recompense, in having been permitted to draw out your head in safety from the mouth and jaws of a wolf.
In serving the wicked, expect no reward, and be thankful if you escape injury for your pains.
- bone - osso
- stuck - agarrado
- throat - garganta
- hired - contratar
- crane - ave
- draw out - retirar
- grin - riso forçado
- grind - ranger
- safety - segurança
- mouth - boca
- jaws - mandíbulas
- wicked - mau, ruim
- reward - recompensa
- pains - dores
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010067.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen