- Where is your master?
- Wall Street: Where is everybody?
- Ostrich and Giraffe
- Five reasons to believe computers are female
- EFR: Judging by disappearances
- Boss wants too much
- Masquerade: The Amazing Camouflage Deceptions of World War II
- Ronald Reagan
- Nunca Senti Tanta Inveja
- Nowlan's Theory
- Female hormones in beer
- Tomorrow rain
- Spare bomb
- Organizing things
- This is how you tell
- How they should change
The Devil's Dictionary
Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence ...
Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
- mad - louco
- high degree - alto grau
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010324.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen