- Tomorrow rain
- Amazing Paper Art By Peter Callesen
- Where is this bus going?
- Turn toaster sideways, get grilled cheese
- Taking a woman to bed
- The Kingdom of the Lion
- The Optimist Farmer and the Pessimist Neighbor
- O balão
- Marriage and divorce
- How much will this cost me?
- Upset Eve
- Churrasquinho Improvisado
- Se for bebê, não dirija
- Go to Heaven
- Things we can learn from a dog
- Dias Sem Esporro
- I feel safe - X-perience
The Charcoal-Burner and the Fuller
A CHARCOAL-BURNER carried on his trade in his own house. One day he met a friend, a Fuller, and entreated him to come and live with him, saying that they should be far better neighbors and that their housekeeping expenses would be lessened. The Fuller replied, "The arrangement is impossible as far as I am concerned, for whatever I should whiten, you would immediately blacken again with your charcoal.
Like will draw like.
- charcoal-burner - carvoeiro
- entreat - implorar, rogar, insistir
- neighbor - vizinho
- housekeeping expenses - despesas de manutenção da casa
- lessened - diminuídas
- whatever - o que quer que seja
- whiten - branquear
- blacken - escurecer
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010321.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen