- For Couples
- Spelling Counts...
- You can read this
- Go to Heaven
- I found her a virgin
- To be six again
- Second language
- The blonde in the library
- Losing one's mind
- The beard
- Vices and Temptations
- Making a difference
- The consultant
- Creative 3D pencil drawing
- Photography Reflection in the water
- Sent From Heaven
- Arts in D Minor Harry Houdini by Kon Kan
- One day a girl ...
- Genius and Stupidity
The Blonde and the Sheep
Once upon a time, a blonde became so sick of hearing blonde jokes that she had her hair cut and dyed brown.
A few days later, as she was out driving around the countryside, she stopped her car to let a flock of sheep pass.
Admiring the cute wooly creatures, she said to the shepherd, "If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one?"
The shepherd, always the gentleman, said, "Sure!"
The blonde thought for a moment and, for no discernible reason, said, "352."
This being the correct number, the shepherd was, understandably, totally amazed, and exclaimed, "You're right! O.K., I'll keep to my end of the deal. Take your pick of my flock."
The blonde carefully considered the entire flock and finally picked the one that was by far cuter and more playful than any of the others.
When she was done, the shepherd turned to her and said, "O.K., now I have a proposition for you. If I can guess your true hair color, can I have my dog back?"
- blonde - loura
- once upon a time - era uma vez
- sick - doente, cansada
- hear (hear, heard, heard) - ouvir
- joke - piada
- hair cut - cabelo cortado
- dyed brown - tingido de castanho
- drive - dirigir
- countryside - campo, interior
- stop - parar
- sheep - ovelhas
- flock - rebanho
- cute - bonitinha
- wooly - de lã
- shepherd - pastor
- guess - adivinhar
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
- reason - razão
- understandably - compreensivelmente
- amazed - surpreso
- deal - acordo
- pick - escolher
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010071.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen