- The Lazy Husband
- Captain Morgan Freeman
- Difference between Television and High Definition Televison
- While you're in there ...
- Tooth Fairy
- Turn toaster sideways, get grilled cheese
- Ronald Reagan
- The Man and the Lion
- The greatest obstacle to discovery
- Masquerade: The Amazing Camouflage Deceptions of World War II
- What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
- Politically Correct
- Things Worth Having
- Dead birdie
- Regular clients
The Baby Girl and the Baby Boy
Two babies were sat in their cribs, when one baby shouted to the other, "Are you a little girl or a little boy?"
"I don't know," replied the other baby, throwing it's hands in the air. "I don't know how to tell the difference."
"Well, I do," said the first baby excitedly. He carefully maneuvered himself into the other baby's crib, then lifted the blankets. After a couple of moments, he resurfaced with a big grin on his face. "You're a little girl, and I'm a little boy," he said proudly.
"Oh, you're ever so clever," cooed the baby girl, "but how can you tell?"
"It's quite easy really," replied the baby boy. "You've got pink booties, and I've got blue ones!"
- crib - berço
- shout - gritar
- throw - jogar
- tell the difference - diferenciar
- maneuver - manobrar
- lift - levantar
- blanket - cobertor
- proud(ly) - orgulhosamente
- clever - inteligente
- pink - rosa
Copyright from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010308.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen