- Homer Logic: Free gas!
- Professionals and Amateurs
- Successful Business
- Swinging rope
- Age Verification
- Você pode aguar as minhas plantas?
- Michael Dorman needs Alicia Keys
- Christmas present
- The Rules
- Zen and the Art of Bicycle Riding
- Wild Life pictures
- Swapping horses
- Frank - The Eternal Optimist
- 3 Things (1)
- How many words does a woman use every day?
- Make no Questions
- What we are
- Understanding women (a man's perspective)
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx, 1890-1977
- turn on - ligar
- room - quarto, aposento
- read (read, read, read) - ler
- book - livro
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010296.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen