- Kohl's does what?
- A good time to keep your mouth shut
- The President and Miss America
- Computer Dating
- Fala galera, tô congelando aqui véi
- So.... We Meat Again!
- Caraleo! Monitor com caixa de som embutida
- Computer Games
- The Blonde in the Army
- Pain in the eye
- Grammatical mistakes
- Zen thoughts - We are born naked
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (2)
- The blonde in the library
- If not for sits, why is it made of warm?
- 10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash!
- Sense of humor
- The Prisoner
Smart little boy
A lady lost her handbag in the bustle of Christmas shopping. It was found by an honest little boy and returned to her. Looking in her purse, she commented, "Hmmm.... That's funny. When I lost my bag there was a $20 bill in it. Now there are twenty $1 bills."
The boy quickly replied, "That's right, lady. The last time I found a lady's purse, she didn't have any change for a reward."
- handbag - bolsa
- bustle - correria
- find (find, found, found) - encontrar, achar
- purse - carteira
- funny - engraçado
- bill - nota
- reply - responder
- change - troco
- reward - recompensa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010264.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen