- The guys from the tree
- Dicas de Dieta da Tia Eva: Esteira
- What is a dog?
- Flying Blind
- The Penguins
- Questions heard at a library (3)
- Popular Wisdom
- Free as a bird
- While you're in there ...
- The Hypocondriac
- Blonde jokes
- The Ants and the Grasshopper
- Aiming for the Moon
- Truisms (2)
- Too much reading
- Mixed emotions
A blonde grabbed a large thermos and hurried to a nearby coffee shop. She held up the thermos and the coffee shop worker quickly came over to take her order.
"Is this big enough to hold six cups of coffee?" the blonde asked.
The coffee shop worker looked at the thermos, hesitated a few seconds, and replied,"Yeah. It looks like about six cups to me."
"Oh good!" the blonde sighed in relief."Then give me two regular, two black, and two decaf."
- blonde - loura
- grab - agarrar
- thermos - garrafa térmica
- hurry(ied) - correr, ir depressa
- hold (hold, held, held_ - segurar
- quickly - rapidamente
- come (come, came, came) over - veio
- take her order - receber o pedido
- enough - suficiente
- looks like - parece
- sigh in relief - respirar aliviada
- decaf(feinated) - descafeinado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010261.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen