- I sea what you did there
- What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
- Cats: Aah finally in bed........
- Why fathers are such great babysitters
- The Flies and the Honey-Pot
- Bad Luck
- Stupid is as stupid does
- The Worst Day of my life
- Dicas de Dieta da Tia Eva: Esteira
- Cheap things
- Difference between Television and High Definition Televison
- Women Are Evil By Nature
- How to heat up a slice of pizza
- Marriage and divorce
- Jerry and his blonde wife
- The Swiss Guy
- Two Things
- Certas amizades valem a pena
Quite a few
A drunk is driving through the city and his car is weaving violently all over the road. An Irish cop pulls him over.
"So," says the cop to the driver, "where have you been?"
"I've been to the pub," slurs the drunk. "Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a few."
"I did all right," the drunk says with a smile.
"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?"
"Oh, thank heavens," sighs the drunk. "For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."
- drunk - bebado
- weave - andar aos trancos
- cop - policial
- pull over - mandar parar, encostar
- smile - sorriso
- fold his arms - cruzar os bracos
- wife - esposa
- fall out - cair
- thank heavens - gracas aos ceus
- sigh - suspirar
- deaf - surdo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010219.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen