- Good Sex Days
- EFR: Judging by disappearances
- Sent From Heaven
- On the Scale
- Sherlock Holmes
- Frases da Semana
- How to get what you want
- Reality Check: Never give up
- Three Wishes
- Why we love our kids (1)
- Swinging rope
- The nymphomaniac 2
- Nature - Tree Pathway
- Heaven for cats and mice
- Blonde jokes
- The details of my dream are kinda fuzzy
- Marriage Problems
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 3
Quite a few
A drunk is driving through the city and his car is weaving violently all over the road. An Irish cop pulls him over.
"So," says the cop to the driver, "where have you been?"
"I've been to the pub," slurs the drunk. "Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a few."
"I did all right," the drunk says with a smile.
"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?"
"Oh, thank heavens," sighs the drunk. "For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."
- drunk - bebado
- weave - andar aos trancos
- cop - policial
- pull over - mandar parar, encostar
- smile - sorriso
- fold his arms - cruzar os bracos
- wife - esposa
- fall out - cair
- thank heavens - gracas aos ceus
- sigh - suspirar
- deaf - surdo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010219.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen