- Quem chegou primeiro?
- Where is your master?
- EFR: Right bait
- Cute Dog Pictures
- Mad Cow
- Dogs and Women
- Tag! You're it!
- Missing the point
- Go outside and play
- Paperless Office
- EFR: Door to hapiness
- Count your blessings!
- Business (Oscar Wilde)
- Swapping horses
- What we are
- Notice to Employees (Includes Part Time Workers)
- Understanding Women: Pocket edition, 1st chapter
- The guys from the tree
- The Fight
- Strange but Interesting Facts (3)
A psychiatrists meets another in the street.
- You are all right. What about me?
- meet (meet, met, met) - encontrar
- street - rua
- all right - bem
- what about me? - e eu?
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010212.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen