- When in Doubt
- The Computer Geek
- Change the world
- Shortest month
- The Barber
- No more elephants
- The Big Sale
- On the Scale
- Flight emergencies
- Never say "I"
- Difference between Television and High Definition Televison
- Student who obtained 0% on an exam (Part1)
- Jokes in prison
- A good wife
- The Drugstore
Pink, Green and Yellow
Three men, an Italian, a French and a Portuguese went for a job interview in England.
Before the interview, they were told that they must compose a sentence in English with three main words: "green", "pink" and "yellow".
The Italian was first: "I wake up in the morning. I see the yellow sun. I see the green grass and I think to myself, I hope it will be a pink day."
The French was next: I wake up in the morning, I eat a yellow banana, a green pepper and in the evening I watch the pink panther on TV."
Last was the Portuguese: "I wake up in the morning, I hear the phone "green...green..., I pink up the phone and I say: Yellow?"
- job interview - entrevista de emprego
- tell (tell, told, told) - dizer, contar
- main - principais
- wake up - acordar
- eat (eat, eaten, eaten) - comer
- pepper - pimenta
- pink panther - pantera cor de rosa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010197.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen