- The Confused Samaritan
- Our problems
- Did Noah fish?
- Tag! You're it!
- Granpa and Grandma
- My doctor
- Squirrels + Coffee
- Male inteligence
- Zen Thoughts - You're unique
- EFR: Cleanliness and honesty
- You Wouldn't Believe It!
- I don't always test my code... but when I do it, I do it in production
- The Hypocondriac
- Business Conventions
- Losing one's mind
I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes.
When I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket.
So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?"
He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.
So I called him a pencil-necked Nazi.
He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires!
So I called him a piece of horse manure.
He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket!
This went on for about 20 minutes... the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.
I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner. I try to have a little fun each day....it's important!!!
- parking ticket - multa de estacionamento
- store - loja
- come out - sair
- cop - guarda, tira, policial
- ticket - multa
- buddy - meu chapa
- to give a break - dar uma colher de chá
- glare - olhar zangado
- worn tires - pneus carecas
- horse manure. (bosta de cavalo)
- windshield - para-brisa
- don't care - não se importar
- around the corner - na outra esquina
- fun - diversão
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010192.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen